One of the first things you might want to do for them is to make them feel they are not forgotten. Send someone to take them from the station or rent a car for them. Then, take care of their accommodation. If you have more guests coming, try to get some discounts from the hotel for your guests.
Now that these are settled, the atmosphere in the room needs to be a good one as well. You cannot do too much about this, but you could send them some gift bags or baskets. So ask the hotel manager to send the gifts for wedding hotel guests you have prepared as soon as they get in their rooms. Your guests will be delighted.
If you are wondering what kind of gifts for wedding hotel guests you need to have, maybe it would be perfect if you personalized every gift, so that the guests would feel your appreciation and your care for them. If you do not know what to buy for these gifts, then these ideas might help you a little bit:
- A basket of fruits is one of the most common gifts for your guests, but this is only the beginning;
- Think about the likes of each guests and try to buy them something related to their hobbies or activities: books, flower seeds, stamps, etc;
- Try to think ahead and offer them things they might need and have forgotten at home: tooth paste, tooth brush, comb, tissues, etc;
- Give them some helpful things. Maps of the city or from the hotel to your wedding venue are very useful for your guests;
- Personalize their gifts with a poem, a T-shirt or anything else that would remind them of your wedding;
- Last, but not least, the THANK YOU card.
And now that you know more about them, why not go ahead and make your gifts for wedding hotel guests some memorable ones? Just be creative and think about your guests.11