The bridal shower is an important event for the bride because she has the possibility to spend some time with her closest friends and family members. To show her appreciation for the guests’ presence the bride offers small bridal shower favors which are well received by each guest. If you are looking for some exquisite bridal shower favors you should consider one of the following options.
My first suggestion is the “Little Black Purse” manicure set which is a practical bridal shower favor, especially if you are hosting a spa themed bridal shower. This manicure set is made of black leather and comes with a mini purse design adorn with a chain handle and a snap closure. Inside this purse your will find everything you need to make your manicure including nail clippers, nail file, cuticle pusher, scissors and orange stick. Designed by Kate Aspen, this stylish bridal shower favor costs only $2.70.
Another suitable option for impressing your bridal shower guests is the Aqua Bath Caviar favor available for $4. This party favor comes into a clear bottle of 3.25 inches and impresses with a stylish heart shape. Inside, the bottle can hold up to 60 grams of dissolving bath soap beads which are known as “caviar”. Each bottle is adorned with a beautiful sheer organza ribbon tied into a bow. Your guests will appreciate your gesture and will be excited about going home and taking a hot bath. Signed by Lillian Rose, this party favor can be ordered in both blue and pink versions.
You should also consider buying the personalized cupcake candy favor which is available in various color schemes and costs $2.30. This favor impresses with a unique design displaying a base which imitates a cupcake wrapper. This wrapper is filled with delicious vanilla jelly beans and is secured with a clear cover. You should also know that you have the possibility to personalize each favor by printing the names of your guests on the cupcake’s label. If you want to make this gift more elegant you should also buy the cupcake pedestal sold separately.
The miniature teacup & saucer candle light should also be on your list. Available for $2.38, this bridal shower favor is a pretty elegant gift that will impress your guests. It’s a miniature porcelain teacup decorated with a beautiful silver band which also comes with a matching saucer. This favor comes packed into a showcase box tied with a sheer organza ribbon. A stylish teapot shaped tag is also attached to the box.
You know favors are very important items that you should have for your guests but unfortunately the budget barely allows you to buy something very elegant or at least something that your guests will find not only beautiful, but also useful. And because money is a problem, then it may be that you should think about do it yourself wedding guest favor ideas.
But before moving on to do it yourself wedding guest favor ideas, there a few questions you need to answer in order to make the most appropriate wedding favors for your guests.
- What are your creative skills?
- What do you like more doing, creating?
- What is the theme of your wedding?
- Does the season or the time of your wedding influence you in any way?
- Do you want a special message to send to your guests?
- Is there anything that you two have in common and you would like the guests to remember you by?
- Do you want your favors to be useful for your guests?
These are some of the questions you need to ask yourself before proceeding to doing the wedding favors yourself. And according to the answers you have, some of these do it yourself wedding guest favor ideas might prove inspirational and helpful:
- Jars with mints, candies or marshmallows. A small, nice-looking jar that will look even more beautiful once you fill it with colored candies. And your guests will love to eat something sweet on their way home.
- Traditional homemade cookies. Have some nicely ribbon decorated small boxes in which to put some of the best or the traditional homemade cookies that everyone will enjoy.
- Paper cones filled with walnuts or other kind of nuts.
- Personalized CDs. It is fashionable nowadays to have personalized things to hand over to your guests. CDs are those items that can be very easily personalized and so easy to burn. Just put your favorite songs or some videos, photos that will tell a story to your guests and hand them to your guests.
These are some of the handmade favors you could use at the wedding for your guests, if you want them not to be time consuming and not to be very expensive either. Any inspiring idea for you here?11